//MARS R/ SMD 10-68 DECEMBER STAFF MEETING AND CALL FOR AGENDA ITEMS

  • From: John AAR3CK / AAA3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 10:42:54 -0500

DE AAR3CK  NR 10-68
R 221430Z NOV 2010
FM  AAA3MD
TO  ALL MDC STAFF
BT
SUBJECT: //MARS R/ SMD 10-68 DECEMBER STAFF MEETING AND CALL FOR AGENDA ITEMS

Good morning, everyone -

With the holiday fast approaching, thought I'd better get this out sooner rather than later.

Our December staff meeting comes early next month and will be held on Thursday, December 2, 2010 at 7PM at the American Legion in Sykesville. Please send ideas for agenda items to John, AAM3AMD, dtjay@xxxxxxxxx, for inclusion in the meeting. Here are some highlights to think about:

VHF infrastructure concepts
Situation reports  (sitreps)
Annual Meeting - Who, what, where?
EOO training initiatives / Next exercise coordination
Christmas gathering?

Your mileage may vary so be creative and let's see what we can do.

If anyone is interested, I will plan on being there about 6PM for some chow.

I will be out of station over the Thanksgiving weekend and will not be in the admin net on Saturday. Please refer all immediate requirements to Dave, AAM3MD. I will be reachable via cellular, email and WL2K if anybody needs anything from me.

73 for now,

John  AAA3MD
BT

NNNN