//MARS R/ SMD 10-22 QUERY ABOUT AAR3CJ/T

  • From: John AAR3CK / AAA3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 22:15:06 -0400

DE AAR3CK NR 10-22
R 290200Z JUNE 2010
FM  AAA3MD
TO  ALL MDC STAFF
BT
SUBJECT:  SMD 10-22  QUERY ABOUT AAR3CJ/T

Good evening, All -

Anybody heard Ron, AAR3CJ/T on the air at all? I don't know as I have ever heard him on, and I would like to see if we can get a status on him.

John - AAM3TMD - Any contact from Ron regarding his training status?

All, please share your findings with the group. My feeling is we need a personal contact, and Jim has volunteered to make that happen because he knows Ron. I will also try but would appreciate Jim doing so first. So please respond to this, let's see what is happening, and then we'll turn Jim loose.

Thanks for all you guys do!

73,

John  AAR3CK / AAA3MD
BT