//MARS R/ SD out of station

  • From: John AAR3CK / AAA3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 20:54:17 -0400

Hi, gents -

I will be out of station from 1 July through 5 July but can be reached via cellular, email, or WL2K. Please refer anything of an immediate nature to Dave.

Remember, next week is the July staff meeting on the 7th. Please let me know if you will, or will not, be able to make it. Agenda items will include the August exercise and the possibility of a radio club at the Legion.

Tony - Remind me to bring the printer for you if you will be there.

73,

John

database 6254 (20110630) __________

http://www.eset.com