[mdmars_staff] //MARS R/ Regarding Region Three Army MARS Exercise Alert message

  • From: John AAR3CK / AAM3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 00:19:27 -0400

Hi, Jim -  -

It appears that this is to start on Friday, 31 July at 9 AM (section 5(E)), but I can't find anything that says when it ends except a reference to Saturday (Section 5(O)).  Is this an error?

Section 5(A)(2) and 5(C), (1),(2),(3) & (4)- Submit expanded status update report along with info from Appendix "A" reference.  Appendix "A" would seem to delegate many, if not most, of us to the Apprentice Communicator level.  Not sure how many we actually have that could qualify at a level above that?  And you have to specify in advance whether or not you are going to play.

Who is actually going to be able to participate in this?

Any ideas?

John

MDC MARS Web Site: http://mdarmymars.home.comcast.net/~mdarmymars/index.htm List Serve Administrator: John aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx