//MARS R/ Re: Would you prefer to use Winlink? And more***

  • From: "Tony AAT3FG" <aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 10:42:46 +0000

Hi John,

Jim reminded me about the 13th, but then said that he won't make it on the
13th (something about "Dayton"? I thought that was a brand of tire...Hi).

As the new and reigning monarch, it's your call:
1. Regular AL on the 6th, with you participating via Skype (assuming that we
can connect to Skype from the ALH...do we have access to internet there?
Does anyone know for sure?)
2. 13th without Jim or Gary (and who knows who else is going to
Dayton...Bruce usually goes)
3. Wave it off this month and we get our act together in May.
4. ?

I suggest #3.

BTW, congratulations, Chief!

73, Tony