//MARS R/ Re: Would you prefer to use Winlink? And more***

  • From: "Tony AAT3FG" <aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 13:39:55 +0000

Gentlemen,

I propose that Winlink email be a topic of discussion at our next staff
meeting.  The regular date for that meeting is Thurs 06 May.  With the
MDCSMD heir-apparent out of town on that date, I see two options:
1. Hold the meeting on the "regulars" (date, time and place) and patch John
in via Skype, assuming that he has Skype-on-the-road. (John, do you have
Skype while away? If ZUE (affirm), will you be available at 7pm?)
2. Postpone the meeting until 13 May, after John returns.

Any other thoughts/options? ... K

73, Tony