//MARS R/ Re: SD 11-90 DECEMBER 2011 STAFF MEETING

  • From: bmcpherson73@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 04:37:29 -0600 (CST)

John,
I will plan to be there
Bruce AAM3IMD

On 11/23/11, John AAA3MD<aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

DE AAA3MD NR 11-90
R 232320Z NOV 2011
FM AAA3MD
TO ALL MDC STAFF
INFO ALL MDC STATIONS
BT
SUBJECT: //MARS R/ SD 11-90 DECEMBER 2011 STAFF MEETING

All Personnel,

The next scheduled meeting of the MDC staff will take place at 1900 EST
on Thursday December 1, 2011. The meeting will be held at the
Sykesville American Legion, Post #223. All are invited to attend.
Several operators will meet at 1800 EST to enjoy some chow in the lounge
located there.

Staff officers are expected to attend if at all possible. Attendance by
all others, or participating in the chow, is strictly voluntary. Attire
is required, but casual.

This will be the last meeting of the calendar year and I expect to wrap
up some of the items that have been on the table for a while. Please
submit any ideas for agenda items directly to me at least 24 hours prior
to the meeting so they may be included.

If you are a member of the MDC staff or MMARSI Board of Directors,
please confirm your attendance. If you are not a member of either of
these two groups and would like to attend, please let me know so I can
arrange for adequate seating. We meet in a small room and may have to
bring in more chairs.

See you then!

73,

John AAA3MD