//MARS R/ Re: Not available for tomorrow's Admin net

  • From: John AAR3CK / AAA3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 22:00:00 -0400

Thanks, Tony -

Not sure about Gary, either, but it'll all work out.

John

Tony AAT3FG wrote:
John,

If I can make the net (and BGE cooperates by keeping my noise level below
the annoyance level like they did last week), I will fill in unless someone
else wants to fill in.

I don't recall what he said about being NCS tomorrow, but Gary may head for
Berryville and miss the net tomorrow.

73, Tony