[mdmars_staff] Re: //MARS R/ NEW GROUP NAME IDEAS

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 15:25:44 -0800 (PST)

yeppers.. if ya want more info look at these

http://home.comcast.net/~timaq/MARS.htm
http://www.ne7x.com/web_pages/vietnam1968.html
http://www.history.army.mil/books/Vietnam/Comm-El/ch10.htm
http://www.w4dex.com/MARS_AB8AD.htm

From: bmcpherson73@xxxxxxxxxxx <bmcpherson73@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave" <mlsdes@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, February 5, 2009, 3:12 PM

John, Those are OK, but I think it should have MARS in it so people know
who we are.

How about MARSCOM (MARS Communicators of Maryland)

Bruce AB3AC

List Serve Administrator:  John aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx