[mdmars_staff] //MARS R/ APRIL STAFF MEETING

  • From: John AAR3CK / AAM3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Dave <mlsdes@xxxxxxx>, Wayne <AAT3GI@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 20:53:17 -0400

Good evening, all -

Our monthly meeting will be held Tuesday, April 7, 2009 at 7 PM. The location will be at Dave's QTH, AAR3DL, 3772 London Bridge Road, Sykesville, which is about 1 mile north of the Gamber firehouse.

Main topics will be the 501(c)(3) finalization and the upcoming Annual Meeting agenda.

Speaking of the annual meeting. I need to hear from you by April 11th so we can determine the food situation. If you sent me something and I don't have you on my list, I'm sorry about that. Here's who I would like to hear from in this group, in alphabetical order:

AAM3AMD, AAM3EMD, AAM3IMD and AAM3TMD. I know Tony is going for the sympathy vote over there with the flu and all. Just need to get a reading by April 11th on meeting attendance and lunch eating ($5).

For right now, please RSVP to me and let me know if you will be at the meeting next week so we can plan. I will be running late, myself.

aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

John
MDC MARS Web Site: http://mdarmymars.home.comcast.net/~mdarmymars/index.htm