[mdmars_staff] //MARS R/ AAR3DL JOINS MDC STAFF

  • From: John AAR3CK / AAM3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2009 09:49:59 -0400

DE  AAM3MD
R 061330Z JUNE 2009
FM  AAM3MD
TO  MDC STAFF MEMBERS
BT
SUBJECT:  AAR3DL JOINS MDC STAFF

Good morning, all.

At the last staff meeting, Dave Smith, AAR3DL, accepted an appointment to the MDC Staff. Well actually, I think I remember he was the one who didn't step back when volunteers were requested.

Be that as it may, Dave has been added to the distribution list for MDC staff email traffic. This will facilitate communications with all members of the staff in support of the many initiatives we are working on.

Welcome to you Dave, and if you have any questions you know where to find me.

73,

John  AAM3MD
BT

NNNN