[mdmars_staff] Re: //MARS R/ AAR3BK PLACED ON "VACATION"

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 06:29:49 -0800 (PST)

OK

--- On Sat, 11/29/08, John Ohm AAR3CK / AAM3IMD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: John Ohm AAR3CK / AAM3IMD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [mdmars_staff] //MARS R/ AAR3BK PLACED ON "VACATION"
To: mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, November 29, 2008, 1:04 AM

Good morning, guys -

James Dula, AAR3BK, james.dula@xxxxxxxxxxx, has been bouncing list serve emails
for at least a week now.  His mail box is full and their server is rejecting all
traffic, even that without attachments.  To stop the bouncing, I have
temporarily placed his station account on "Vacation."  This means that
he will not receive any posts from the list(s) until that is manually changed.
(He's not seeing them anyway.)  I had sent him a test email that was
accepted by his system, but he did not respond.  Would anyone like to attempt to
contact him via other means and see if he can/will resolve this?

73,

John

MDC MARS Web Site: http://mdarmymars.home.comcast.net/~mdarmymars/index.htm

List Serve Administrator:  John aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx