[mdmars_staff] Re: January Monthly Meeting Response required ASAP

  • From: John Ohm <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 07:48:07 -0500

I should be able to make the 7th. Remind us about it, though.
73,
John AAM3MD

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 20, 2009, at 10:38 PM, J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok our monthly meeting is currently scheduled for Jan 5. Problem is that we have WEBEOC class that day and it might be a long day. How about if we postpone until the thursday the 7th. This will allow us to get everyone have a bit of a breather in between.

Is there anyone that can not make the 7th? Speak now or forever hold your piece.

THe meeting will be held at the American Legion. I want to test this site and see what everyone thinks about it. If we like it we can meet there all the time. We can also have our 101 class and possibly our yearly meeting there. By the way did I mention they serve vittles and have offered to bring someone in to cook for us if we have a meeting on saturday or sunday.

American Legion Sykesville
7327 Slacks Rd
Sykesville, MD 21784