[mdmars_staff] January Monthly Meeting Response required ASAP

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AIG-1 <mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 19:38:13 -0800 (PST)

Ok our monthly meeting is currently scheduled for Jan 5. Problem is that we
have WEBEOC class that day and it might be a long day.  How about if we
postpone until the thursday the 7th.  This will allow us to get everyone have a
bit of a breather in between.

Is there anyone that can not make the 7th?  Speak now or forever hold your
piece.

THe meeting will be held at the American Legion. I want to test this site and
see what everyone thinks about it.  If we like it we can meet there all the
time.  We can also have our 101 class and possibly our yearly meeting there.
By the way did I mention they serve vittles and  have offered to bring someone
in to cook for us if we have a meeting on saturday or sunday.

American Legion Sykesville
7327 Slacks Rd
Sykesville, MD 21784