[mdmars_staff] Fw: iNAUGURATION

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wa3zje@xxxxxxxxxxx, AAR3FK <achess@xxxxxxxx>, AAR3FI <w3jw@xxxxxxxxxx>, AAR3EY <w3dtn@xxxxxxxxxxx>, aat3ol@xxxxxxxxxxx, jbates1926@xxxxxxxxxxx, AAA3RD <tdz123@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 15:04:15 -0800 (PST)

Gentleman,
   I am sending this email to try to sort out a problem that happened on the 20
January events.  This happened in the morning, before 10pm evidently.  I am not
interested in assigning blame but more to prevent it from happening again.
Simply put.. the CAM places very high importance on JOINTNESS and we want to do
everything in our power to ensure a seamlessness to our joint operations.

   Please get back to me ASAP and let me know if you have any knowlege of the
event.  We should never turn a sister service away.. even if they had too many
liason stations in our nets.. better to err on the side of caution... nor
should we turn another government service away....

By the way we even had another government service using their federal call sign
on the DC repeater .. I think it is great when this happens it shows we are
doing what we are supposed to do.