[mdmars_staff] Re: Fw: Re: MARS presentation at MARC meeting

  • From: "Tony AAT3FG" <aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 18:40:27 +0000

Sorry for late response. I can help.  Will take my laptop for PP
presentation (and laser pointer) in case Fred's doesn't show.

From: Fred K3CSX <k3csx@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MARS presentation at MARC meeting
To: "Jim WA3MEJ" <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, March 18, 2010, 1:38 AM

Jim, thanks for getting back to me.  I'll put you on the schedule for
the second meeting in April (4/21).  Is the presentation about MARS, the
equipment developed for BHEPP, or both?  If you only want to talk about
MARS on 4/21, you're welcome to schedule another date to cover the BHEPP
equipment.

We have a video projector and I always bring my laptop to the meeting.
It has MS Office & OpenOffice, so you can bring the presentation on a CD
or USB flash drive if that would be easier for you.

Our meeting will be held in the cafeteria of the Council Office Bldg,
100 Maryland Ave, Rockville, MD.  Free parking is available in the
adjacent garage (entrance at the corner of Jefferson and Monroe Sts), or
if your vehicle is too high for the garage, there is surface parking in
the juror lot located across Monroe St from the parking garage.
Additional information and a map is located on the MARC web site--
http://www.marcclub.org/mweb/events.html.

You can also call on the 146.955 repeater (-600 kHz offset, no PL tone)
if you need any talk-in.  My cell phone number is 240-401-9111.  Feel
free to call me if you need any additional information.

73, Fred K3CSX

        Fred Bader (K3CSX)                 Post Office Box 2993
      mailto:k3csx@xxxxxxxx
<http://us.mc503.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=k3csx@xxxxxxxx>
Gaithersburg, MD 20886-2993
         ARRL Life Member                Montgomery County (FM-19)

     From: Fred K3CSX <k3csx@xxxxxxxx
<http://us.mc503.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=k3csx@xxxxxxxx> >
     Subject: MARS presentation at MARC meeting
     To: "Jim WA3MEJ" <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx
<http://us.mc503.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx> >
     Date: Friday, March 12, 2010, 3:35 AM

     Hi Jim, I was given your name as a potential guest to talk
     about the
     MARS program and possibly the radio system developed for
     BHEPP.  We
     would be pleased to have you present at one or more of our
     meetings.
     Our meetings are held the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month
     at
     7:30 PM in the cafeteria of the County Office Bldg in
     Rockville, MD.
     We usually have a brief business meeting during the first
     15-20 mins,
     and our meetings usually conclude by 9:00 PM.

     If you would be willing to come and present, let me know what
     date
     would work best for you.  Currently any date starting with the
     1st
     meeting in April is available.