[mdmars_staff] Re: Fw: REgion 3 roster 07 Oct 2009

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 18:11:33 -0700 (PDT)

ok I agree with sending ONLY the short roster

From: AAT3GZ <aat3gz@xxxxxxx>
Subject: REgion 3 roster 07 Oct 2009
To: "Tim Zutaut" <tdz123@xxxxxxx>, "Jeff Walker" <W3JW@xxxxxxx>, "Steve
Creekmore" <spcreekmore@xxxxxxxxx>, "Bob Platz" <AAT3GP@xxxxxxxxxx>, "K3DX"
<k3dx@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Wayne Wilson" <AAT3GI@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jim Sears"
<aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>, "Larry Walker" <aat3py@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Tony AAT3FG"
<aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, October 8, 2009, 9:59 AM

The latest revision of the Army MARS roster is attached.We are a lean, mean 101
strong..
I have also attached the short roster that may be freely distributed.

The full roster contain data protected under the Privacy Act and should be
treated as For Official Use Only (FOUO).
It is left to the discretion of the Region staff and SMDs concerning release to
members.

Thanks to all for your prompt replies for my request for updates.

Jack
AAM3TVA