[mdmars_staff] Re: Fw: REgion 3 roster 07 Oct 2009

  • From: "Tony AAT3FG" <aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 11:02:38 +0000

My take: The quick reference (pdf) should go to all MDC.  The spreadsheet is
too much info to be widely disseminated...leave it as staff only.

TK

          From: AAT3GZ <aat3gz@xxxxxxx>
          Subject: REgion 3 roster 07 Oct 2009
          To: "Tim Zutaut" <tdz123@xxxxxxx>, "Jeff Walker" <W3JW@xxxxxxx>,
"Steve Creekmore" <spcreekmore@xxxxxxxxx>, "Bob Platz" <AAT3GP@xxxxxxxxxx>,
"K3DX" <k3dx@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Wayne Wilson" <AAT3GI@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jim Sears"
<aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>, "Larry Walker" <aat3py@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Tony AAT3FG"
<aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
          Date: Thursday, October 8, 2009, 9:59 AM

          The latest revision of the Army MARS roster is attached.We are a
lean, mean 101 strong..
          I have also attached the short roster that may be freely distributed.

          The full roster contain data protected under the Privacy Act and
should be treated as For Official Use Only (FOUO).
          It is left to the discretion of the Region staff and SMDs concerning
release to members.

          Thanks to all for your prompt replies for my request for updates.

          Jack
          AAM3TVA