[mdmars_staff] ARES looking for 75-100 operators; MARS ops sit and wait for our country to need us.

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AAR3RF Pudge <pudgeforrester@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, AAR3RF Pudge Forrester <pudgeforrester@xxxxxxxxx>, Pudge Forrester <pudge.forrester@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 18:47:13 -0800 (PST)

Pudge,
   Read below please, I had put this down and walk away when I saw it.  I keep
hearing from the CAM how relevant we are yet we get nothing and the ARES gets a
significant role. Forgive me but somehow I smell a Ross Merlin in this.   Do
you mean they couldn't find something significant for MARS to do with ALL of
the things out there.

  Maybe I should be grateful I don't know but this stinks pretty bad. Maybe we
should just fold up camp now. Very discouraged now.

Jim