[mdmars_staff] Re: ACCESS TO WEBSITE

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Joe Kallina <k8kp@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 14:00:41 -0800 (PST)

Jodie,
  Unfortunately our WEB site does not have any MARSGRAM (or other message)
capability.  At this time the WEB site has only one function, to distribute
"Maryland Unique" information and files to the Maryland/DC membership.

  IF you want to send MARSGRAMS it would be much more efficient to take them to
your local state/region nets or better yet put them on WINLINK directly.  This
will get the MARSGRAMS as close as the last mile which will then go by email or
other means as practical.

Jim Sears AAA3MD
Maryland/DC State Director
U.S. Army MARS