[mdmars_members] Re: westminster hamfest

  • From: bmcpherson73@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 02:49:42 -0500 (CDT)

Jim,
I will be there on Sunday to assist in recruitment.  Looking foward to seeing the trailer.

Also regarding the FCC notice, It doesnt seem like it would impact many people as most ARES/RACES people are volunteers, and have no pecuniary interest with their served agency.

Bruce AAT3TW

On Oct 21, 2009, J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The Maryland contingent (at least part of it) will be at the Westminister Hamfest this sunday.  We will be operating out of the trailer that Dave has built for deplloyments and should be located next to Gary AAR3EY.  We could use some help manning the trailer so that the rest of us could get a little time to see the sites at the hamfest.  If you can give a little time please contact me ASAP.
We will be looking to recruit several new members from the hams attending the fest and those that volunteer will be helping to man the booth and talking to potential members.
If we have enough people in attendance we will have a mini meeting about 1100 and you will get to claim credit for part of the time at the fest.
Have a great rest of the week
Jim

Web Site: http://mdarmymars.home.comcast.net/~mdarmymars/index.htm List Serve Administrator: John aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx