[mdmars_members] use of LLIST

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 14:51:26 -0700 (PDT)

Dave,  Shane,   and all other members.
The LLIST should be used ONLY when important communications with all members is
required or desired. Otherwise members will start to ignore it and treat it
as spam.

  For future information, training matters should be handled by contacting John
AAM3TMD/AAT3NT at dtjay@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks,
Jim
AAA3MD/AAT3OK

From: "tim zutaut" <tdz123@xxxxxxx>
From: AAT3GI@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: tdz123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Change 1 to Oct 08 Training
ScheduleDate: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 15:37:59 -0400

Tim,

Please forward this to SMD's for distribution.  Larry AAM3RE has done a
great job with this. I had sent the initial draft as (additional training) on
last
Friday /A and /D nets and after some input from that, Larry has this final
draft ready for "prime time".  AAT3KV and AAM3EVA were sent the doc
today.

Thank you,

Wayne AAT3GI / AAM3RT