[mdmars_members] interoperability

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AIG-2 <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 16:21:35 -0800 (PST)

Gentlemen,
   After reading the CAMs net notes its clear that he is encouraging
interoperability.  To that end if anyone knows a way to break the stalemate..
of not interoperating with the other MARS services I am all ears.  In addition
please please please.. check in to their state nets as often as you can.   Look
for more efforts on the part of the staff in the near future.

  Again.. the RDs comments are that if they dont want to interoperate then so
be it.. we dont need them.  I DO NOT subscribe to this and appartently neither
does the CAM.