[mdmars_members] deployment equipment list

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AIG-2 <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 16:43:40 -0700 (PDT)

Guys,
   attached is a list of equipement that I put together (as a proposal).  The
idea is to have every comment on the list.. likes dislikes  etc..  One thing I
forgot is that whatever we purchase  we need to have the same radio(s)
throughout.  It is too hard to train people to operate 3 or 4 different radios
that all do the same thing.  This way once you learn how to operate the menus
and buttons .. all radios are all the same.

Comments please.. hit reply...