[mdmars_members] Re: WEB EOC class 5 Jan. REGISTER NOW to ensure you get in.

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 09:46:02 -0800 (PST)

IT IS THE 5TH NOT 10TH .. GO TO THE MEMA WEB SITE AND REGISTER BEFORE IT IS
FULL.  PUT U.S. ARMY MARS IN AS ORG..

Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 20:27:27 -0800
From: aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mdmars_members] WEB EOC class 5 Jan. REGISTER NOW to ensure you get
in.
To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

For those that are on or want to be on the MEMA deployment team, MEMA has a WEB
EOC class on 5 January 2010.  Everyone on the team should take this class as it
gives you access to what it happening in the EOC even though you are in the
Comms room. This is the next one session as far as I know and I have enrolled
in it.