[mdmars_members] Re: WEB EOC class 5 Jan. REGISTER NOW to ensure you get in.

  • From: bmcpherson73@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 10:04:22 -0600 (CST)

I have also registered for the class on the 5th.   I noticed our staff meeting is that night also so maybe I can hang around afterwards and not make 2 long trips in one day.  Also maybe can get MEMA badges done that day.

Bruce AAT3TW

On Dec 7, 2009, Tony AAT3FG <aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jim,
I have registered for the 05 Jan WebEOC class.  Thanks for the heads-up.
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 20:27:27 -0800
From: aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx
To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

For those that are on or want to be on the MEMA deployment team, MEMA has a WEB EOC class on 5 January 2010.  Everyone on the team should take this class as it gives you access to what it happening in the EOC even though you are in the Comms room. This is the next one session as far as I know and I have enrolled in it.
Jim

Web Site: http://mdarmymars.home.comcast.net/~mdarmymars/index.htm List Serve Administrator: John aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx