[mdmars_members] Re: WEB EOC class 5 Jan. REGISTER NOW to ensure you get in.

  • From: "Tony AAT3FG" <aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 14:05:44 +0000

Jim,

I have registered for the 05 Jan WebEOC class.  Thanks for the heads-up.

[Note to Dave:  The class is held on the 5th, not 10th and is held at
MEMA...register on the MEMA web site.]

Tony
  Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 20:27:27 -0800
  From: aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [mdmars_members] WEB EOC class 5 Jan. REGISTER NOW to ensure you get
in.
  To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        For those that are on or want to be on the MEMA deployment team, MEMA
has a WEB EOC class on 5 January 2010.  Everyone on the team should take this
class as it gives you access to what it happening in the EOC even though you
are in the Comms room. This is the next one session as far as I know and I have
enrolled in it.