[mdmars_members] Re: WEB EOC class 5 Jan. REGISTER NOW to ensure you get in.

  • From: David Smith <mlsdes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 06:48:58 -0500

Jim,

Interested in the MEMA WEB class on Jan 10.  I presume this is on-line or is it
at MEMA?
At any rate, will be on standby for further details.

Dave
KB3QMO / AAR3DL

Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 20:27:27 -0800
From: aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mdmars_members] WEB EOC class 5 Jan.  REGISTER NOW to ensure you get
in.
To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

For those that are on or want to be on the MEMA deployment team, MEMA has a WEB
EOC class on 5 January 2010.  Everyone on the team should take this class as it
gives you access to what it happening in the EOC even though you are in the
Comms room. This is the next one session as far as I know and I have enrolled
in it.

Jim