[mdmars_members] Re: VHF PORTABLE FREQS... & MEMA only freqs

  • From: n3ypi@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 21:02:18 +0000

Are you comeing down to the MMARC Hamfeast in odenton tomorrow between 8am -noon

From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>

All,  Here are the frequencies in the MARS portables.  For those on the MEMA
deployment teams.. please take note of channels 10 & 11.

These are MEMA LCOM freqs and we have been asked to put them in our radios so
that we have comms with them WHILE AT MEMA.  Pleae note that they are NOT to be
use outside the MEMA complex.  Dont forget the PL freq.

Jim
AAA3MD

ChanTXRX UsePLOFFSET
1146.520146.520Simplex0.000