[mdmars_members] Re: US ARMY MARS PROPERTY INVENTORY

  • From: R HENDRICKSON <w3dtn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 19:28:41 -0700 (PDT)

Jim,

I'll make a copy of my current inventory list - it runs 2 pages, and includes
the transmit antenna for the Meade repeater.  I'd rather do it that way than
generate an e-mail, and you'll have the complete list as Hq does.

I sure hope they can get them written off, and would prefer to keep most items
until I leave MARS (whenever that may be).

Will give a copy to whoever shows up at the hamfest on Sunday, if that's OK
with you.

Gary