[mdmars_members] US ARMY MARS PROPERTY INVENTORY

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AIG-2 <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 15:24:16 -0700 (PDT)

ALL MDC members,'
   I need a list of what Army MARS equipment you have in your possession.
Please provide only Model number and name...

  In a few weeks you will receive an email from Jim Griffin Deputy Chief or
Army MARS.  He is looking into the problem of what to do with all of the MARS
property issued to members.

  One idea that the chief had is to survey all of the items and write them off
the books, at which time you become accountable to Maryland and not HQ for the
property.

  I need this info ASAP.. and I want to hear from ALL members.. if you do not
have anything please let me know you do not have any... and

DO NOT send it to list server.. please send the info to AAT3OK@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks