[mdmars_members] Re: URGENT REQUEST:

  • From: Allan Hubbert <aar3eb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 17:10:22 -0800 (PST)

Jim

Both of my radios have the high stability oscillators installed and I can
select the transmitted bandwidth so I believe that they are compliant.  I check
into the SHARES system most every Wednesday as NCS049 which is assigned to the
Armed Forces Retirement Home-Washington.  I've been active for more than 3
years and have participated in numerous exercises.  I don't have a copy of the
NTIA access to the list.  I use the TenTec OmniVII and the Icom IC-7000.

Allan, AAR3EB/T