[mdmars_members] Scott's article in QST

  • From: "Tony AAT3FG" <aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MDC All" <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 12:13:17 +0000

MDC Members,

In addition to cheering Scott's return to home base, let's congratulate him on
his latest article in QST.  Check out page 53 in the November issue (just
arrived this week) to find his article "The Antenna Dipper".  The Dipper seems
a neat addition to any ham's bag of tricks.  Well done, Scott!

[Scott: one disappointment with the Dipper...it isn't solar powered.  I'm sure
that you will fix that in Mod I...Hi.  We want to see your call sign on the
digital nets (and your melodious voice in the voice nets) soonest.  Welcome
back and best wishes for a swift recovery!]

73, Tony AAT3FG