[mdmars_members] SHARES info .. re URGENT REQUEST UPDATE

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AIG-2 <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 05:37:59 -0800 (PST)

OK,
   Lets put this to bed.  I have been reminded by Pudge that NTIA compliance is
a non issue.  I thought this was just as far as MARS was concerned but this is
for everything that we are concerned even SHARES.

   IF you have a transceiver that has a high stability oscillator you are good
to go.  In other words 746, 756 706 in fact any of the later radios (made in
the last 10-15 yrs) with the high stability oscillator are acceptable.

  If you want to be an authorized SHARES station send me a shares application.
I am looking to add about 5-6 new stations to the list.

  I might add... do not snail mail me  the app.. complete it, print it, sign it
and then scan it in and send it to me.

For frequencies enter  5236.0 Khz  14396.5 Khz  & 14.487.0 Khz