[mdmars_members] Repeater Parts

  • From: R HENDRICKSON <w3dtn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 07:12:36 -0800 (PST)

Guys,

On the Parts List that Jim just forwarded to everyone, I failed to mention that
all of the resistors, with one exception, should be 1/4 Watt, not 1/2 Watt
power rating.  The P.C. board is laid out for 1/4 Watt resistors.

I can supply some of the other parts, so between all of us, we should be able
to populate several of the boards.

I'm in the process of assembling a board to use as a "show and tell" for anyone
else who would like to assemble a board.  I will also have pictures and
documentation, so soldering them up should only take a few evenings.

Gary