[mdmars_members] RELAY FROM AEM1WF

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AIG-2 <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 10:00:16 -0800 (PST)

DE AEM1WF NR 1108
R 071030Z DEC 2009
FM WOLFF/AEA1RD GE
TO AAA3MD MD
BT
UNCLAS
REF: AEM1WF DTG R052100Z DEC 2009.
A CIRCUIT TEST MESSAGE WAS SENT TO YOUR STATE'S
ROUTING INDICATOR CALLSIGN, AAT3TMD, THROUGH
MARS-WL2K. AS OF THIS MESSAGE, I HAVEN'T
RECEIVED A REPLY TO THAT TEST MESSAGE OR ANY
CONFIRMATION THAT IT WAS RECEIVED BY THE STATE.
IS SOMEBODY CHECKING FOR TRAFFIC SENT TO YOUR
STATE'S ROUTING INDICATOR THROUGH MARS-WL2K? I'M
SURE YOU UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO HAVE
ONE OR MORE MEMBERS CHECK FOR TRAFFIC COMING
INTO YOUR STATE'S ROUTING INDICATOR. COULD YOU
HAVE SOMEBODY REPLY TO THE CIRCUIT TEST MESSAGE?
THANKS FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE. RESPECTFULLY,
DANIEL WOLFF, REGION 11 DIRECTOR, AEA1RD / AEM1WF.
BT
NNNN