[mdmars_members] Re: Question about the Byonics Tinytrac 4

  • From: gary.shipley@xxxxxxx
  • To: "mdmars_members" <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 22:36:52 -0400

How much ya wanna bet its made in China and has an imbedded Trojan Horse thatll
compromise our comms ?  :)

From: John AAR3CK / AAM3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [mdmars_members] Question about the Byonics Tinytrac 4
To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, September 7, 2009, 8:54 PM

Good evening to all,

Thought I'd check and see if anyone out there is using the Byonics TinyTrak4 as
a packet TNC.  It looks like it has the capability and seems to get decent
reviews, but there's nothing like talking to someone who is directly familiar
with it.  It caught my attention because it is small and relatively
inexpensive.  Any comments are welcome.

Thanks in advance and 73,

John  AAR3CK

Web Site: http://mdarmymars.home.comcast.net/~mdarmymars/index.htm