[mdmars_members] Re: Question about the Byonics Tinytrac 4

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 17:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

I have never heard of this TNC and would suggest caution.  I think you should
look for anyone else that is using one and see what they have to say first.  I
recommend the KPC3+ it is fairly small but does cost a bit more.. you might be
able to find one on ebay.  I know Ed Brookman found some about a year and a
half ago for a really good price.