[mdmars_members] November training

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: test <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 10:17:04 -0800 (PST)

Tim et all,

November training changes from method used successfully since July.
However material to support that training is getting thin and some have
asked for change. This month will bring attention to training problems
observed during October. I have received input from members and for
that I am grateful. You should consider this schedule flexible and if
one you feels there is an area missing that needs immediate attention,
send me an email and we work with you to get it done.

73 Wayne

DE AAM3RT NR 01-11

R 011415Z NOV 2008

FM AAM3RT

TO REGION AND STATE STAFF (SMD'S DISTRIBUTE TO STATE MEMBERS)

BT

SUBJECT: TRAINING SCHEDULE FOR NOVEMBER 2008

1. THIS SCHEDULE IS FLEXIBLE AND ACCOMMODATES SITUATION(S)REQUIRING A HIGHER
PRIORITY
THAN TRAINING SCHEDULED.

2. COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS TO AAT3GI@xxxxxxxxxxx OR AAT3GI@xxxxxxxxxxx

3. REQUEST NCS'S FORMALLY TURN NET OVER TO TRAINER FOR PURPOSE OF TRAINING.

                                       TRAINING SCHEDULE FOR NOVEMBER 2008

NCS             DATE    TRAINER                 TRAINING

AAT3PD/AAR3BG   03 NOV  AAM3RT - EEI REPORTING

AAR3QL/AAT3OR     04 NOV        AAM3RT - CHECK IN PROCEDURES FOR MARS NETS
/ASSIGNING ANCS

AAR3CB/AAM3RD   05 NOV  AAR3AN - PC HARD DRIVE, SETUP, PARTITIONING AND BACKUP
SYSTEM

VACANT/AAR3BG   06 NOV  AAM3TVA - ZULU TO LOCAL TIME CONVERSION

AAT3KV/AAR3AV   07 NOV  AAM3RT - EEI REPORTING UPDATE

AAT3PD/AAR3BG   10 NOV  AAM3RT - AAM3RT - FREE AND DIRECTED NETS

AAR3QL/AAT3OR   11 NOV  AAM3RT - OPEN DISCUSSION OF MARS TOPICS AND VETERANS
DAY

AAR3CB/AAM3RD   12 NOV  AAM3RT - LISTING TRAFFIC AFTER CHECKIN WITH "NO TRAFFIC"

VACANT/AAR3BG   13 NOV  AAM3TVA - DATE TIME GROUP (DTG) CONSTRUCTION

AAT3KV/AAR3AV   14 NOV  AAM3RT - WL2K UPDATE AND Q AND

AAT3PD/AAR3BG   17 NOV  AAM3RT - ON AIR CORRECTION AND CRITERIA FOR COMMENTS ON
MARS NETS

AAR3QL/AAT3OR   18 NOV  AAM3RT - MESSAGE NUMBERS AND NAVY MARINE CORP
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

AAR3CB/AAM3RD   19 NOV  AAM3RT - CHANGING NET CONTROL STATION

VACANT/AAR3BG   20 NOV  AAM3RT - LIST TRAFFIC FOR RELAY TO MULTIPLE STATIONS

AAT3KV/AAR3AV   21 NOV  NCS -  - PRACTICE PROCEDURES FOR DIFFICULT HF CONDITIONS

AAT3PD/AAR3BG   24 NOV  AAM3RT - NAVY MARINE CORP ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

AAR3QL/AAT3OR   25 NOV  AAM3RT - PROWORDS

AAR3CB/AAM3RD   26 NOV  AAM3RT - LIST TRAFFIC FOR RELAY TO MULTIPLE STATIONS

VACANT/AAR3BG   27 NOV  THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY NO TRAINING SCHEDULED

AAT3KV/AAR3AV   28 NOV  NCS -  - PRACTICE PROCEDURES FOR DIFFICULT HF
CONDITIONS

BT