[mdmars_members] Re: NCS DUTIES

  • From: n3ypi@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: mdmars members <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 23:07:16 +0000 (UTC)

I need to get some NCS time.

 I would prefer not to do a crazy Ivan the first time.

I should be on the AAA3RD/D 1530 nets the next few days and I will be on
Vacation at home Dec 17 - Jan 4th so I should be able to do NCS durning then.

If someone can tell me a few good days I can fill in as NCS and, if someone is
willing to assist me the first few times, I am eager to start doing my part.

I take constructive criticism or straight up abuse pretty well. I have a very
tough skin

I can't hesitate anymore and need to get back on the horse to get back in
practice.

Who is going to help?

Let me know

TNXs