[mdmars_members] Re: MEMA ops on the 20th HELP needed URGENT !

  • From: bmcpherson73@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 15:24:15 -0600 (CST)

Jim,
I should be able to help out at MEMA on the 20th. As long as I dont have to go to DC. Thanks

Bruce AAT3TW

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at  5:09 PM, J Sears wrote:

we are still looking for people to help with the activities at MEMA on the 20th. Anyone interested? We could use one or two more people. Additionally, I am willing to give glimpse of what MEMA is like and what we do to any of the /Ts that would like to have a look see.

If you are interested in serving on one of the teams on the 20th contact AAM3MD/AAR3CK

/Ts  contact me