[mdmars_members] Re: MEMA ops on the 20th HELP needed URGENT !

  • From: David Smith <mlsdes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 20:44:52 -0500

Jim,

I'm interested in helping out.  Will have started my radiation then but can
work out something after my appointment.  Just getting over the flu!  Damn!

Dave

Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 14:09:04 -0800
From: aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mdmars_members] MEMA ops on the 20th  HELP needed URGENT !
To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

we are still looking for people to help with the activities at MEMA on the
20th.   Anyone interested?  We could use one or two more people.  Additionally,
 I am willing to give glimpse of what MEMA is like and what we do to any of the
/Ts  that would like to have a look see.

If you are interested in serving on one of the teams on the 20th contact
AAM3MD/AAR3CK

/Ts  contact me