[mdmars_members] Re: MDSMD 05-09 AAR3EB COMPLETES BASIC TRAINING REQUIREMENTS

  • From: "Tony AAT3FG" <aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 21:40:03 +0000

Congratulations, Allan!

Wayne's words say it for me too.

73, Tony
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Wayne
  To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 8:41 PM
  Subject: [mdmars_members] Re: MDSMD 05-09 AAR3EB COMPLETES BASIC TRAINING
REQUIREMENTS

  Allan,

  Having been a /T not so long ago, I can tell you now the training really
  begins!  The /T prepared you to participate, but what follows and never
  stops is the learning, coping with the changes and keeping skills up to
  date.  Congratulations!

  Wayne
            From: John AAR3CK / AAM3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
            Subject: [mdmars_members] Re: MDSMD 05-09 AAR3EB COMPLETES BASIC
TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
            To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
            Date: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 11:42 PM

            Hey, Allan  -

            Way to go!  It's a good feeling to drop that /T, once and for all!

            Congrats es 73,

            John  AAR3CK / AAM3MD

            J Sears wrote:
                    AAA3MD NR 6

                    R 220100Z APRIL 2009

                    FM SEARS AAA3MD MD

                    TO ALL MARYLAND/DC MEMBERS

                    INFO ZUTAUT AAA3RD

                            CAVANAGH AAT3GZ

                            GRIFFIN AAA9MC

                    BT

                    SUBJECT MDSMD 05-09 AAR3EB COMPLETES BASIC TRAINING
REQUIREMENTS

                      1.. EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY ALLAN HUBBARD AAR3EB HAS
COMPLETED HIS BASIC TRAINING REQUIREMENTS AND IS AUTHORIZED TO DROP THE /T FROM
HIS CALL.
                      2.. PLEASE JOIN ME IN CONGRADULATING ALLAN AND WELCOME
HIM AS A FULL MEMBER
                      3.. SGD SEARS AAA3MD
                    BT

                    NNNN