[mdmars_members] MARS applications for License, SAMR or completed /T training

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AIG-2 <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 07:15:18 -0700 (PDT)

Morning everyone,
  Normally I would choose to send this as a formal message but time is short
util I leave for Dayton.

  If you have sent me MARS license renewal, asked to be considered for SAMR or
completed your /T training in the last year or so and have NOT received the
proper response from the fort I need to know it now.  I will discuss this with
Stu and Grant while at Dayton..

Also if you have not received (for example) your license please resend just the
application with a soft signature.  Please send these as email so that I can
immediately print it out to take to Grant.  I can not handle hard copy...
it just too difficult.

thanks

Jim