[mdmars_members] //MARS R/CAMO 56-08 Any Injured Soldier Messages

  • From: aat3tmd@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: mdmars_members <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 11:58:12 +0000 (UTC)

THIS MESSAGE WAS FORWARDED FROM THE MARYLAND ARMY MARS EMAIL SERVER. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE.  REPLIES WILL NOT BE ANSWERED.

DE AAA9O
R 092015Z DECEMBER 2008
FM HAYS/AAA9O AZ
TO ALL ARMY MARS MEMBERS AND STATIONS
INFO:
AAA9A AZ
AAA9B AZ
AAA9F AZ
AAA9M AZ
AAA9O AZ
AAA9P AZ
CHIEF, NAVY-MARINE CORPS MARS
CHIEF, AIR FORCE MARS
BT
SUBJECT: CAMO 56-08 Any Injured Soldier Messages.
1. Following information provided by Dan Wolff (AEA1RD) regarding
Injured Soldier program:
LANDSTUHL AMERICAN RED CROSS
Attn: ANY INJURED SERVICE MEMBER
CMR 402 BOX 2234
APO, AE 09180
USA
Or, they can also be addressed as:
TO ANY INJURED SOLDIER
C/O LANDSTUHL AMERICAN RED CROSS
CMR 402, BOX 2234
APO, AE 09180
USA
Email: lrmc.redcross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2.  Follows message on Injured Soldier program from 2007 which still
applies.
DE AEM1WF NR 1106
R 201635Z NOV 2007
FM DANIEL WOLFF/AEA1RD GE
TO ALL REGIONAL DIRECTORS
INFO ALL REGION 11 MEMBERS
AAA90 AZ
AAA9F AZ
ZEN AMERICAN RED CROSS LANDSTUHL GE
BT
UNCLAS
SUBJ: MARSGRAM FOR "ANY SERVICE MEMBER".
1.  GOOD NEWS, EVERYBODY. I HAVE BEEN FORTUNATE TO OBTAIN THE SUPPORT OF
THE AMERICAN RED CROSS LOCATED AT LANDSTUHL, GERMANY, AS ONE OUTLET FOR
GENERAL MESSAGES GOING TO ANY SERVICE MEMBER. MESSAGES ADDRESSED TO THIS
AMERICAN RED CROSS WILL BE GIVEN TO INJURED SERVICE MEMBERS WHO ARE
PATIENTS AT THE LANDSTUHL MEDICAL CENTER, GERMANY, ONLY. PLEASE
DISTRIBUTE THIS ADDRESS MARS MEMBERSHIP-WIDE.
TO ANY INJURED SOLDIER
C/O LANDSTUHL AMERICAN RED CROSS
CMR 402, BOX 2234
APO, AE 09180
2.  MESSAGES TO INJURED SOLDIERS SHOULD BE BRIEF AND CONTAIN NO PERSONAL
DATA OR VIOLATE OPSEC RESTRICTIONS.  SUPPORT BY THE LANDSTUHL AMERICAN
RED CROSS MAY BE DISCONTINUED AT ANYTIME IF THEY BEGIN TO FEEL "ABUSED".
WE ARE GRATEFUL TO HAVE THEIR SUPPORT.
3.  IF I IDENTIFY ANY OTHER OUTLETS FOR MESSAGES TO "ANY SERVICE
MEMBERS"
IN OUR REGION, I'LL LET YOU KNOW. WE LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING MESSAGES
FROM YOUR REGIONS, ESPECIALLY HOLIDAY TRAFFIC.  PLEASE GIVE THIS
INFORMATION WIDEST DISSEMINATION.  RESPECTFULLY, DANIEL WOLFF, REGION 11
DIRECTOR, AEM1WF/AEA1RD/AEA1AM. AEA1RD@xxxxxxxxxxx OR
AEM1WF@xxxxxxxxxxxx
BT
NNNN