[mdmars_members] Re: //MARS R/ URGENT NOTICE INDIVIDUAL AAR'S

  • From: "Tony AAT3FG" <aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 00:59:14 +0000

Jim,

John apparently misunderstood you...he published at least one directive that
said send the TO to him and INFO to me (3AMD).  I thought that you had
instructed John to do that so he could do the state-level and I could do the
bookkeeping (who did/did not join).

Roger mentioned it in the exercise's closing minutes and I was asked to verify
it (which I did).

WTFO

TK