[mdmars_members] //MARS R/ SMD 11-77 TEST OF WINLINK CONNECTIVITY

  • From: John AAR3CK / AAA3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MDC_MARS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 21:38:47 -0400

DE AAA3MD NR 11-77
R 260130Z SEP 2011
FM AAA3MD
TO ALL MDC
BT
SUBJECT:  SMD 11-77 TEST OF WINLINK CONNECTIVITY

Good evening, All -

As promised, the Regional Director will be switching all his communications to WL2K on the 1st of October.  This is a major shift from the way we have been receiving email from him for the last 3 years.

Part of our responsibility is to ensure that we are ready.  Failure to have an active WL2K account that is checked regularly will cause you to miss important information.  You cannot expect it to be repeated using other email means.

I am sending out a WL2K message right now to see how many Winlink accounts accept traffic, how many bounce, and how many are actually read.

When you get the WL2K message, please respond via WL2K to me immediately upon reading it.

If you don't receive it, or don't have an account set up, now is the time to speak up and get it going.

Any station needing assistance in setting this up will be able to have help.  Let's get this done quickly and efficiently.

Thanks for your support and participation.

73,

John  AAA3MD
BT

NNNN List Serve Administrator: aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx