[mdmars_members] //MARS R/ SMD 11-77 STATE REPORTS FOR MDC REPORTING

  • From: John AAR3CK / AAA3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MDC_MARS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 22:17:45 -0400

DE AAA3MD  NR 11-77
R 280200Z SEP 2011
FM AAA3MD
TO ALL MDC MEMBERS
BT
SUBJECT:  //MARS R/ SMD 11-77 STATE REPORTS FOR MDC REPORTING

All MDC members -

It has been brought to my attention that there has been some message traffic on recent Region 3 nets, as well as possibly some "on air" comments, regarding the preparation and submission of participation reports. In particular, the message traffic indicated that all personnel in Region 3 were to send their monthly participation reports to AAM3AVA. Please disregard that information.

Let me assure everyone here that no MDC reports of any kind are to go anywhere other than to MDC Staff Officers authorized to take those reports. Typically, our individual participation reports are sent to AAM3AMD and AAM3MD. To be clear, no reports go to AAM3AVA or the staff of any other state.

Thanks es  73,

John  AAA3MD
BT

NNNN