[mdmars_members] //MARS R/ SMD 11-24 MONTHLY STAFF MEETING FOR MARCH 2011

  • From: John AAR3CK / AAA3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 16:06:08 -0500

DE  AAR3CK  NR 11-24
R 272100Z FEB 2011
FM  AAA3MD
TO  ALL MDC
BT
SUBJECT:  //MARS R/  SMD  11-24  MONTHLY STAFF MEETING FOR MARCH 2011

This is a reminder to all that you are welcome to attend the March 2011 Staff meeting on Thursday, 3 MARCH 2011, 1900 local, at the Sykesville American Legion. Some of us will be gathering at 1800 local for some chow.

Staff officers are expected to attend this meeting if at all possible, and the meeting is open to all MDC members. Because we meet in a fairly small room at the facility, it is important to let me know, in advance, if you are planning to attend this meeting so we can arrange for adequate seating. Eating in the lounge area is optional, and you do not have to be a Legion Member to do so. Our patronage helps to provide some support for the Legion as they are kind enough to provide us with meeting space at no charge.

Those who have already indicated their attendance need not do anything further. Others can contact me directly with your intention to be present: aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx

See you then.

73,

John  AAA3MD