[mdmars_members] Re: //MARS R/ SMD 10-81 CALL FOR ANNUAL MEETING DATES

  • From: skyjedi@xxxxxxx
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 18:55:41 +0000

April 2 is not available for me, sorry.

From: John AAR3CK / AAA3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: mdmars_members-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 12:47:13
To: <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [mdmars_members] //MARS R/  SMD 10-81  CALL FOR ANNUAL MEETING DATES

DE AAR3CK NR 10-81
 R 311730Z DEC 2010
 FM  AAA3MD
 TO  ALL MDC
 BT
 SUBJECT:  //MARS R/  SMD 10-81  CALL FOR ANNUAL MEETING DATES

 Good afternoon, everyone -

 I hope that you've all have a great Christmas and are ready to jump into 2011
with the promise of good things to come!  We are in the early stages of
planning our annual meeting and need your help.  The meeting agenda will
contain training and information that will be valuable to all of us.  The
location has not yet been determined.

 #1.  There are two possible dates being considered at this time.  Those are
April 2nd and April 9th, both are Saturdays.   Does anybody know of any
conflict on either of those dates that would keep you from attending our annual
meeting.  Possible conflicts might include a hamfest, your wife's wedding
anniversary, you are traveling and not available, and so on.  We are trying to
maximize the number of attendees so we get as much benefit out of the meeting
as possible.

 #2.  Training topics.  What, specifically, would you think would be most
helpful to you if we could put on some training in that topic?  We plan to have
several topics but, what would really help you?  What might there be that would
make you say, "I need to get to that meeting because they are going to talk
about (insert thought here)!"

 #3.  Send me your feedback on these issues by close of the radio day, January
5, 2010.  You are welcome to reply to this message and all will see what you
have to say, or send your information directly to me by clicking here:
aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>

 Either way, thanks in advance for your input.  This is your MARS, make it a
positive experience!

 Happy New Year and 73,

 John  AAA3MD
 BT